- One unit has a base plate of 30x30cm and a wall height of 11.5 cm
- The mazes are all made of Russian FSC birtch, which are not easy to break
- The maze can bear heavy weight, and it’s no problem to enter the site to adjust the partition
- The maze wall is resistant to crashes and is not easy to fall, so students can test with confidence
- Maze is easy disassembly and assembly, short assembly time, convenient storage
- Made in Taiwan
Is it normal for wood chips to bend?
The bending generally depends on the normal performance of the wood chip expansion and contraction in a dry and humid environment, and will not affect the assembly process.
After the maze is set, can I step into the field to adjust the position of the side board?
Yes. The current design of the maze bottom plate uses a cross-locking structure. After several tests, a single position can bear a weight of less than 80 kg. There is no problem with children adjusting inside, but it is recommended not to run or jump on the top.
The wooden board used in the maze is birch plywood. What is the difference with the general MDF fiberboard?
The wood board used is FSC birch wood board imported from Russia. The wood board has a three-layer texture structure, which is more expensive than MDF, and has strong toughness and is not easy to break. MDF is hardwood or softwood residue that is decomposed into wood fibers, and then combined with Wax and resin binder are mixed, high pressure process, no textured surface, if the wood board is below 9mm, it will be easy to break and bend and deform when stepping on, and the MDF is easy to absorb water and expand. If you use inferior MDF board, in addition to high formaldehyde , In Taiwan's humid environment, the surface is also prone to mildew.
How to store maze?
You can remove the side panels, gaskets, and connecting pieces, the base can be stored in a stacked manner. This kit also has three sorting boxes attached to it for easy sorting of parts.